These little 3 x 3 notecards were cases from the Stampin Up leadership event this year. I also have made matching envelopes with my diagonal score board.
Here is a PDF file with all the measurements for different size cards.
And here is how I made the 3 1/4″ x 3 1/4″ envelope:
Cut a sheet of paper 5″ x 5″
Then score on the diagonal at 2 1/4″ on each side
Cut out the corner notches as shown
Corner round the four corners
ITEMS USED TO MAKE THESE CARDS:
Several people have asked how to make an A2 envelope that holds a 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″ card. By folding an A2 envelope differently you can make a pocket envelope.
First cut your paper at 6 3/4″ x 10 3/4″
Then score 1/2″ on each side as shown below
Score at 3″ and at 7 1/2″ as show below
Cut the corners along the score lines as shown below
Corner round all corners if desired
One way you have a pocket envelope as shown
And folder the other way you have a standard A2 Envelope as shown
Hi Stampers – As announced earlier this month, the most anticipated promotion of the year, Sale-a-Bration starts today. For your convenience, attached is an easy to read PDF file of the Sale-A-Bration items you receive for FREE for every $50 in product you spend.
The Best of 25 Years Promotion
132929 – Best of Birthdays Clear Mount Stamp set – $14.95
Ten Never-Before-Seen Images!
You wanted more? You got more! We’ve had a great response so far to our experiment with single stamps. So much so that we are making ten more never-before-seen images available as single stamps available through March 31, 2013.
- You can find the stamp item numbers on the flyers.
- Single stamps can be ordered in the online store.
- These won’t be sent in our typical cases or packaging; they’ll be packaged in cello bags. If you’d like a case for your stamp, you can buy our Clear-Mount Stamp Cases that come in packs of four (item 119105).
- This offer is available for clear-mount stamps only.
- The stamps won’t come with a Clear-Mount Block, and you’ll need to buy a block separately if you don’t already have one. The recommended block sizes can be found on the flyer.
- There’s no limit on how many pieces you can buy.
- These stamps are only available through March 31, 2013, so get them while you can!
Click here to see Assortment 3 flyer
Click here to see Assortment 4 flyer
Diana and I had a great time at leadership this past weekend. Lots of samples and fun ideas to see. I am posting a few pictures of some sample boards; might be a few hands and arms in the way as everyone was taking pics!