Many of you are excited but a bit overwhelmed by the size of the STAMPIN’ UP! RETIRING ACCESSORIES LIST. WOWZA! I put together a brief overview with details of what I have gathered from Stampin’ Up! I’m hoping this will lessen the confusion.
Please keep in mind that the retiring products are ONLY AVAILABLE WHILE SUPPLIES LAST. Many items are discounted! That means items will sell out so PLEASE DON’T WAIT!
When you look at the retired accessories list, you’ll note that all of our Stampin’ Pads are listed. This is for two reasons: (1) Craft Stampin’ Pads will now only be available in black and white; and (2) we are introducing a new Firm Foam pad in our Classic Stampin’ Pads with the 2012-2013 annual catalog.
The Firm Foam pads offer better ink coverage and, in turn, better stamped images. They will be available for customer order on June 1.
In addition, please note the following changes in the new catalog, which explanation some of the products being on the retired list:
- Only select Stampin’ Write Markers will be available individually (Stampin’ Write Markers in color collections will continue to be offered)
- 12″ x 12″ Textured Card Stock will no longer be offered.
- 12″ x 12″ Smooth Card Stock will only be available in select individual colors and color collections.
- Any item with an asterisk next to it is being reconfigured. An example of this could be repackaging, as in the example above of the markers.
- Other than the retiring 2010-2012 In Colors, the Stampin’ Up! colors are NOT retiring.
Two items that were included on the Retiring Accessories List are not actually retiring. We have updated the lists to remove these items.